miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

La gringa


   Hi! Today i will write about my roomie. She is a 22 girl, but is “a little different” I think, because she came from Germany to Chile two weeks ago. Her name is Nora and she comes from Hamburg to finish her studies in social sciences. I think she is a interesting person because she has other rhythm of life totally different to the common chilean guy (me). She sleeps at 10 P.M. and wake up at 7 even when she has nothing to do. She try keeping herself busy the whole day. She reads, cooks, makes pilates and riding in her bicycle while I am sleeping. At the end of the day, she talk me (in English) about her plans of knowing the entire south American continent as she knew the entire Asian and European region. In those two weeks, she has travelled to Valparaíso and Pucón! Can you believe it?

   “La gringa” (how we all called her, included herself) is a really curious person and ask me about Chile and its culture. I talked with  her about mapuches and Chilean literature. One day I explain what means “carrete” or “huevón” (in all its conjugations). She tought me how to say “cheers” in german. It is “Prost!”. I have to say the best part is here, because she loves the beer!!





2 comentarios:

  1. It's crazy that in just two weeks she already made a lot of stuff! seems that loves to travel and sightseeing

    ResponderBorrar
  2. cool, take her some place that you like and make a special date, could be very nice! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...