viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

A toy: Max Steel.


When i was a child i had not many toys, because we was tree brothers and one new toy means the war between us. But some day when i was eight (christmas maybe) a fríend of my dad gave him the favourite toy of all kids: Max Steel. A muscle man, caucasian, stereotype of an awesome guy. For some reason, he gave it to me. I was fascinated.
I remember playing with Max Steel in the school. I had a friend who was only son, so he had many toys. One of its was the historical enemy of Max (the f*ckin “Action Man”) so we met in my house and fought in the yard. My friend had many accesories. A completly arsenal. I could not buy it, so, i made my own weapons and accesories. I made a lot of guns with plastiline and some sticks. With an egg carton and color paper i made a kind of spaceship. A failed experiment was the parachuted. I  sewed some nylon bags and tied to Max to finally threw it to the emptiness, but the system never worked L
Probably Max is in a dirty box in a dark place in my house in the south. I do not know really.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...