miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

A subject: Complementary art

I wanna talk you about a subject that I enjoyed at school. When I was in seventh grade maybe, I had to choose for first time a complementary subject. In general, my classmates chose the typical sport class. But I always have hated this kind of subjects. I began to go to complementary art, even when this was not allowed in my level. I don’t remember how I could enter in this class. Probably I begged to the teacher. However,   I runned away from sports, successfully.
The teacher was an old lady that I am not sure how much artist she was. She opened the classroom door and left us alone. On the other side, I didn’t know anyone of my classmates. They were older than me and they made disturbs when the lady went out. I was the only one interested in the class. For five hours at week, I was alone with my pen, my notebook and my imagination.
I learned a lot of things, but by my own. I drew dinosaurs, landscapes and robots. One day the teacher gave me a notebook full of desert landscapes. I remember thinking “this is in a professional level”. It was the first time that I saw a work like that, in real paper. She said “copy it” and that was what I did.  It was really fun.

I had normal arts classes too, but I didn´t like making things with the teacher’s supervision or while anyone looking around. I think it is a personal thing. That kind of thinking has produced many troubles in workshop, where I had to create and share my work to all my classmates and teachers while I dying of shame L. In the other hand,  I think that subject helped me to develop the passion for the arts that finally bring me here.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that the subject of arts is very good for explore and imagine, use the creativity

    ResponderBorrar

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...