miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thing that goes through my mind. I think it is a kind of OCD or some “fear of emptiness” because is almost involuntary. I am not good paying attention in class so I began to do this when I enter school I think. Anyway, the result is many notebooks with not much notes and full of scrawls.

I do this in any moment and any place (even now hahah). If you look in my notebooks, you can see dinosaurs, psychedelics landscapes, anime characters and other entire abstracts figures, every page, both sides, even in the cover D: . It is a pain in the ass sometimes when I realize that I have used in a couple of days the notebooks that I had supposed to use in the entire semester. I can see two ways that it can help to me (in the life?) First, looking my own sketches y can knowing myself and explain some others psychological behaviors like analyze the dinosaur that I drew ten years ago and the next two hundred dinosaurs and see what changes, in relation of the exterior events of my life (?) . Second, line by line I think, I understand how to draw or better than that, why to draw. I am not sure if I understand the last thing I wrote but I hope you try to do it for me :S

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...