viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

Blog review


This semester, some blogs were more interesting than others were. Writing is fun in Spanish, but writing in English is a little complicated. It helps the fact that we have to write about a personal topic like a toy, a hobbie, a tv programme. In “a tv programme you enjoyed as a child”, I talk about Naruto and I realized that was very important to me in my childhood (I had never stopped to think about it). This blog was very interesting to reading, because we all saw similar tv shows like anime and cartoons. I remember reading the christi’s blog when she talk about Pokémon. The Chilean culture spin around the tv, so we all understand each other when we talk about it. In the same way “A toy” makes me to remember things that I completely forgot.

I think the most complicated post was talk about a city, because it was the least personal blog. I had to read about it in Wikipedia and it was not fun. When we had to talk about a phone app, there was few possibilities and everyone talks about Instagram or Spotify.

The thing I disliked was writing the comments because nobody finished their post at time or always the same people did it. Whatever, I think the blog is a good tool to learn English, because without the pressure of writing about a boring topic, I can prove myself how much I can understand this language week to week (each time easily).


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...