miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

A manga: Oyasumi Punpun

Two months ago a friend recommended me a manga that I have no idea that exist. He said “this is another kind of manga, you must read it”. I am not a good lector of manga but  I had reading some “seinen” works like “Vagabond” or “Gantz”. Those mangas  in particular have a deep vision of the world and an amazing level of illustration.

The manga is  called “Oyasumi Punpun” (Goodnight, Punpun). Is about a Japanese kid and how he looks the world where he lives. He grows like any other kid, with a particular relationship with his family, the school, his friends and the girls he likes, but the author shows how the kid (Punpun) really see the world and how the dysfunctional environment affects his development. The author use an intense expression in his drawings and this is very beautiful to see. Is like the Pixar’s movie “intensified” but with the Japanese sensibility. In fact, I read its critics and some guys compares it with the master novel “The Catcher in the Rye” of J.D. Salinger.

I loves this manga since the first day. When I was reading it, I remembered how I felt when I has the age of Punpun. The view of  a kid is so different and we don’t think in this fact in our regular days.

4 comentarios:

  1. I ear one time about this manga but I don´t know what is treat,sound very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't know many about mangas, but this look like a very good manga for its deep

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I did hear a good comments about mangas, but I don't like because I think that very fantastic. Although I like very much these movies. Maybe I need to give one chance

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I dont know much about manga. This sounds interesting

    ResponderBorrar

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...