miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

Childhood and "chileaness"?

A lot of time ago, when i was an inoccent kid (that doesn''t have any idea about the patriotism like a instrument of social control) i really enjoyed the existance of a "period of time, when people is possesed by an abstract idea about being part of something bigger" because this meant to me the opportunity of eating the best empanadas (from my mom), travel to the countryside and enjoy the nature, flying kites (a real zen teraphy) or just be quiet and see how the city changes of color, like a giant artistic intervention. Ignoring the fact that patritism is an illusion and we all are evolving in that joke (xD) i really liked to be a chilean guy.
    I remember when i had four years maybe, i went to the ramadas with my grandma and my older brother. We both were little kids and she lost us in middle of a lot of people. My brother (seven years) was in charge and he feeded us even without money. He talked with the sellers like a big guy, because he could not admit that he was a little kid and we were losted. The people suspect this and gave us free food. My brother knew how talk. At the end of the day (after five hours maybe?) we talking with an animator and he spoke by megaphone. My grandma was really shooked the whole five hours. Good times really.
     This is the good part of being chilean. To have a lot of sweet memories before the inevitable hate against the system lol


4 comentarios:

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...