miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

A job: Wildlife photographer

Its a little complicated talk about my relation with the architecture at a profesional level, so i am going to talk you about one of my three secret dreams: be a photographer of the wild life. I think this could be an amazing job.  Those kind of photographers travel around the world like freelancers and give to the people their own perspective of the nature, in magazines or documentaries at least. I always ask myself “how they feels while they are making those images” and this job could answer my question.
To be a wildlife photographer  i think i need to be prepared to live with just the mínimum like a hippie (and that is a great wall to get this job because we all are inmersed in other type of relation with the material world). Do not have a stablished house or fresh meal everyday. Be prepared to fight with the weather and learnt to live together with other people from differents cultures. But first, i nedd to understand how works the burocracy in a traveling life. I think i have some competences like that but is not enought L I think i can resist a los of days without sleeping (thanks to FAU) and i have a couple of knownledges about photography or about thinking in a creative way.
It seems a very suffer life, but is only a part of the job. They travel alone but they have friends in all countries they know. I think they can see things that i can even imagine and being capable of understand how the life works like any other.

1 comentario:

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...