miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

An old friend of mine

I am going to talk you about my best friend since I was in high school (ten years ago). I met him probably the second month of class. I was a solitary kid until know him, but we had so many things in common that was easy to be the best friends. I thing the first time we spoke was in a break. He was spoken about anime but nobody was interesting except me, a little otaku kid. Since then we share a lot of time together making otaku’s things: we drew in class and compared our works, we form a freaky club with people from high school even we recorded a podcast with freaky comments! X.x
Jonathan went to Santiago to live with his mother and we were separate a couple of years. He was in an artistic career (art professor,  camera man lately) and I was in a healthy one. Our ways diverged, but when I enter to architecture we were closed again.

I thing we make a great duo because we have the same twisty sense of humor and taste for the culture (movies, music, tv shows) and we are different kind of person at same time. He is very sociable and i´m not, for example. That is my theory of a deep friendship.





3 comentarios:

  1. your friendship looks like very hilarious jajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I share that vision of a deep friendship, being some different but at the same time being very similar persons

    ResponderBorrar

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...