viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Eighteen years old

In high school, i made a lot of good friends, but after two years, in 2010 i decided to change of school, from padre las Casas to Temuco. In my new course, i had not real friends like in the other one. Nobody knew when was my birthday on this site. In my house is not very important the birthday celebration (we all are grinchs) but this time was going to be my eighteen, i felt it had to be different, but it did not depends of me.
The day arrives and i went to class like ever. Later, i join with my best friend (from my previous school) and we walked to nowhere from hours (like ever). the night fell and i tried to go home, but my friend stopped me: the party started at ten o´clock. this was in the house of other friend and they invited all the other guys of Padre las Casas. This was a real surprise to me. In fact, they had called to my mom a couple of days before and made all the arrangements. The food and drink was very simple, but was the best. They gave me a mug with images of my favourite band on this time. A japanese band. In that time we were healthy kids yet, so the party was very innocent, with video games, coca cola and cookies. Now i still join with my best friend and between the drugs, the rock n' roll and violence, i can remember that time when we were so innocent.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...