viernes, 10 de agosto de 2018

A phone app: Aldiko Book Reader


Until 2011, when i wanted to read something, i had to go to the library and get a book. Sometimes big or heavy books. But one day, a friend of mine told me about a new application, a really confortably e-reader: this was Aldiko Book Reader.
Aldiko is a free app who use a format called “epub”. The epubs are small archives who contains entire books. The difference with the PDFs is the versatility of the archive. You can move easily between the pages, to adjust the size of the characters and save the interesting parts. It is like to have an entire library in the cellphone. The first month i read the entire saga of “the song of ice and fire”. I traveled three hours every day to my previous university, so i could read a hundred pages every day approximately, for many years. My younger brother installed the app when he was a Little kid, so you can imagine how many e-pubs he read. I like it because there are a lot of interesting books, the classics and the news and there is not excuses to not read it.
Currently i have not many time, so is difficult to me try to read, but i keep trying. Last night i was reading Julio Cortazar’s “Rayuela” and i could not to do it without Aldiko. I ignored if there are more apps like that, but should be difficult to me to change my favourite app <3

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...