viernes, 4 de mayo de 2018

A guy who likes to draw

When i was a child, i was very bad for physical games like football, basketball or any other sport. Also, i had few friends and a lot of time alone. This time was the perfect stage for practice the art of drawing. I drew everything, in any place or any time. In the playtimes or even in the classes in front of the teacher (Not necessarily  the art's teacher). I always won the drawing competitions of the school: The fireman day, the police day, the month of the sea. But always i listened the same advice: DON'T BE AN ARTIST.
In high school i drew japanese cartoons and teacher's caricatures which all my classmates loved, but in general, was not an artistic growing. This will come to me during my first career. I took painting classes with a real artist called Francisco Badilla. He thought me how to put in value the pencil or the brush in the painting and how important it is. With this knowledge i sold a lot of paintings (not my best works at all)
In my actual career i have drawn a lot and my work has been evaluated (not ever with the best results) and i have known some better artist and referents. Now i have a lot of new knowledges, but i have not time!!

1 comentario:

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...