viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Olé Olé Tour: The Rolling Stones in Chile


When i was a teenager i did not know so much about music so i went to very bad concerts in very small places. Also i have never listened this groups after it.
2015 was a difficult year to me, but i have money. At this time i had “studied” about the history of the rock music and i couldn´t believe when the rumor comes to my ears: The Rolling Stones came back to south america and their “Olé Olé Tour” begins in Santiago, Chile. I didn´t think it so much and i bought the ticket. My Little brother and my best friend bougth the ticket too.
The day came soon. I traveled all night from Temuco with my bro and early in the morning we were in the Estadio Nacional. I remember the thirst and the heat of that February 3th, but it totally was worth it. The night started with “Start me up” in front of a full stadium. The group had the same energy that in the past, even with a Mick Jagger with more than seventy years. The guy knows how to dance. The show finished at two hours with “i can´t get no satisfaction”, the hymn of a nihilist generation. Teenagers and his grandmothers, poor and reach people enjoyed the show in the same space. One month after, the tour finished with the first british show in Cuba and two years later these memories stay alive in my mind.

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like a great you had a great time Enzo. This type of memory lasts forever.

    ResponderBorrar

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...