miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Environmentally friendly


Is a common thing that our parents or teachers talk us about environmental protect, but I think the real change of our actions comes with a revelation. I remember when I saw for first time the Al Gore’s movie “An inconvenient truth”. It cause a deep impression in me (and in the entire world). Inmediatly, I though in make the difference. I never threw away water again. The same thing with the energy. I couldn´t understand how people turn the light or TVs on and left the room as if nothing had happened. Sometimes I turn those off in secret, when I visit other houses.
If i needed saw a movie to be more environmental friendly…How about the other people? I think the human condition is blind about things that cannot feel directly. The Chilean culture is a TV culture and I remember some advertising about the correct use of the energy, but this format is limitated. The plastic bag’s law is a triumph, but came here so late
The most common things that people recycle is glass and paper but all our activities generate other kind of trash. For example, I buy a lunch every day and the package is bigger than the amount of food. I don’t use straws and every time I keep the plastic bags that sellers give me (In an obligatory way) but life is hard L a couple of days ago my roomie throw away my bag collection and I don’t even had thinking about what to do with those. I know there is a lot of things to do that depends of our level of knowledge and motivation. So, I think I need a new “revelation”. And you?


1 comentario:

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...