viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Marrakech. An exotic city.


I’d like to visit a lot of places for the architecture like Venice, Tokyo, New York, but a city that I think is a real fairy tale is Marrakech. It is a city completely different of the others. This is placed in Africa and is separated from Europe only for the Mediterranean sea, in a country called Morocco. This location creates a unique culture, one of the most exotic places in the world. The population is muslim, but they can speak Spanish too. I think it is a perfect city to wander, make some pictures and eat some stranger food.
I would like to visit the museum-house of Claudio Bravo. This was the best Chilean painter in the history. The man was in loved of Marrakec
h. He painted the people, their culture and their colors, and collected many exotic objects from Africa.

I think my girlfriend would like to visit Marrakech too. She loves the photography and this place full of colors could inspired her as much as inspired to me.


Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Drawing anything

On this blog/video I am going to talk to you about an activity that I love to do when I have some free time and it is drawing the first thi...